Insights® Discovery Personal Profile is a personal development tool which gives individuals an engaging, reinforcing and transformational insight into themselves and others. It uses a simple and memorable colour system that sticks and makes it easy to understand and apply.
To receive the profile, which is also the prerequisite of the Insights Discovery training courses, individuals complete a 25-frame evaluator. The output is a 20+ page profile which helps recipients gain a detailed understanding of their personal style and how this impacts on their relationships in both personal and professional environments. This is all done in an everyday language and in an understandable form, but at the same time in a very tinted way.
Each profile includes a foundation chapter, which tells the individuals about their: style and approach, key strengths and weaknesses, value to the team, communication style, possible blind spots, opposite type and suggestions for development.
The profile can be extended with further supplementary chapters beyond the Foundation Chapter to support ongoing learning and development across the following specialised areas:
It enables managers to consider their own management style as well as the needs of those they manage in terms of motivation, working environment and preferred style of leadership.
Personal Achievement Chapter
It leads the individuals from an initial understanding of self towards an exploration of how they can grow and improve in specific areas of personal achievement such as goal setting, time management or creativity.
Effective Selling Chapter
This chapter explores individual approaches towards selling and influencing at each stage of the sale from preparation to follow-through.
It provides pertinent questions to assist in the selection process. The questions probe and stretch the candidate, raising levels of self-awareness and identifying areas of strengths and areas for development.
The Insights® Discovery Personal Profile is available in over 30 countries and in more than 40 languages.
Potential follow-up courses
- Insights Discovery Personal Effectiveness
- Insights Discovery Personal Effectiveness – Advanced
- Insights Discovery Team Effectiveness
- Insights Discovery Colourful Leadership
- Insights Discovery Sales Effectiveness
We started our cooperation with DEVELOR in 2012 by implementing the Insights Discovery methodology in adidas Slovakia as part of the Franchise & Marketing team support project, which at that time was is a phase of transformation. In the following years our cooperation has gradually extended and the Insights Discovery typology has become part of our internal culture. During 3 years almost 70 employees of the region adidas Group CE East (SK, CZ, HU, PL) from different divisions - from back office to field sales - had participated in the Insights typology based programs. What we deem the greatest benefit is that we are all able to mutually identify gaps in communication and hence improve the speed and effectiveness of both individual and customer related interactions.
On behalf of adidas Group we can only recommend utilization of Insights Discovery and DEVELOR consultants to companies facing similar challenges - complexity of cooperation, integration of generation Y employees... etc. Not only that the tool is easily applicable on the job, but at the same time DEVELOR brings further insights how to make things better.
"On the basis of our now two-year long relationship with Develor, I would describe the company using the following two attributes: professionalism and partnership. Professionalism: well-prepared and credible trainers offering excellent support in arranging various events. Partnership: Joint cooperation in specifying the necessary steps to be taken."
- "Prvá stavebná sporiteľňa has already cooperated with Develor on several development subjects. Again and again, we are getting convinced of their professional approach focusing not only on presentation of the given subject in trainings. We appreciate inspirational communication while preparing the trainings, delivery of the trainings, but also subsequent outputs and recommendations for the next steps to be taken.In 2009 and 2010 we cooperated with Develor on training of our managerial staff to be ready for the assessor’s role in the framework of MbO launching in our company. We appreciate a lot the cooperation with Mrs Kinga Novotná and the trainer Mrs Martina Georgievová in the preparation of the trainings. During the first stage, they helped us to train the managers for 'MbO goal setting' for the team as well as for the individuals. In the trainings, Mrs Georgievová managed to make participants understand the principle of 'goal cascading' as well as to learn it using examples of their own practice. In the subsequent workshop, the trainer took the role of the host, helping the future assessors to discuss main issues, to answer individual questions and to unify different opinions and approaches. In the next training held just before MbO assessment interviews, Mrs Georgievová was practicing with the managers not only the preparation and realisation of the assessment interviews, but also speaking about respective stumbling blocks waiting for the assessors. After carrying out the assessment process in the company, Kinga Novotná and Martina Georgievová helped us to implement and to evaluate the MbO assessment process using a questionnaire for the assessors as well as for the assessed employees. Their tips, comments and survey outputs helped us to carry out changes that were subsequently implemented in our assessment system.We appreciate Develor’s complex approach and seeing the things through to the end, their effort to evaluate the effectiveness of the cooperation being also commendable."
“Develor Bulgaria team is experienced and creative, demonstrates exceptional skills, needs understanding and is fast to adapt the specificity of our work and team. We thank you for our professionalism, efficiency, realization of ideas and most of all – the great end result! Correctness, creativity, and high professionalism – this is our experience with Develor Bulgaria… After this one day teambuilding program we have decided that Develor Bulgaria is our company for realizing our company events and also for consultancy in every other internal Human Resource activity.”
„Our company employs approximately 100 people. Besides operating two foundries we are active in trading metal as well. DEVELOR, this year (2009), carried out the Leadership Academy program for our managers and a Sales skills training for our sales managers. Both programs were based on the training needs analysis and were tailor-made to our circumstances and environment. One part of the education was financed from the National project XI. /EU funding/, in part thanks to the professional guidance by DEVELOR. Evaluation of the interactive trainings by the participants was above expectations. Participants also highly evaluated the quality and professional skills of the trainer that were often used in real life examples, simulations or exercises."
“Our Intercultural training course was developed by the experts of Develor as our cooperation partner within the frame of our development program in English language. By the development of this training, an idea we had envisioned for long came true. Professionalism, credibility and effectiveness. These qualities feature the work of Develor.
Professionalism - because they provided an up-to-date, high level and customized knowledge transfer with fully responding to our specific needs.
Credibility – because they formed the attitude and approach of the participants involving them in an interactive way based on real life examples and personal trainer’s experiences.Effectiveness – because our colleagues beyond being highly happy and contented with the training course, they got enriched by tools and methods that when applying them they could achieve measurable results in their work. Therefore, we believe to have further opportunities for future cooperation with the dynamic, cheerful and devoted team of Develor.”