Facilitation seems to be an easy task at first sight, but if you have tried it even once, you know being average is easy; being great is a big challenge. The course helps you fine-tune the existing skills regarding tools like SWOT or brainstorming, and also trains in the newest methods on problem-solving, creativity, change management and analyses. Professional facilitation skills are important not only for those who are delivering and moderating workshops, group works and trainings, but to all of those Managers who from time to time want to get out creative ideas from their group to find the root causes of problems they are facing, or use these skills when managing significant changes in the company.
THE COURSE MAKES PARTICIPANTS SKILLED AND SELFCONFIDENT in facilitating different group work in many topics. The first part of the program focuses on the general rules of facilitation, providing deep knowledge on high level. The next part teaches wide a range of methods and techniques that can be used on their own, or as part of a complex problem solving project. We believe that only a deep understanding of techniques and a wide tool-portfolio will make someone self-confident enough to be able to deliver successful workshops in different situations. The practicing of the tools and techniques flashes on the important details of certain method. The course can be highly tailor-made to the particular client‘s needs, choosing only those techniques from the Develor 24 tool-set which will be adequate for the company.
By the end of the program participant will be able: to deliver any type of workshops or group work in an efficient and professional way which will provide tangible results for the group.
- What is facilitation and what is not, what is the role of the facilitator
- The techniques of opening, defining norms and contracting with the group
- Art of powerful questioning
- Prioritization tools
- Analytical methods
- Creative brainstorming techniques
- Large Group methods (World Café, Open Space Technology)
- Change Management methods
- Practicing all techniques learned in company-specific topics
- Using templates for the techniques
- Handling emotions, conflicts and difficult participants
- The importance and ways of Actionplanning, commitment building
"Alstom Hungary selected Develor Co. ltd as a training company given its outstanding records and proven track record on the leadership related training subject. With this training we aimed at improving the leadership qualities of Thermal Service line managers. We are satisfied to see evident results of the managers in their daily operation, not only on individual level but also on a group level as well."
- "Prvá stavebná sporiteľňa has already cooperated with Develor on several development subjects. Again and again, we are getting convinced of their professional approach focusing not only on presentation of the given subject in trainings. We appreciate inspirational communication while preparing the trainings, delivery of the trainings, but also subsequent outputs and recommendations for the next steps to be taken.In 2009 and 2010 we cooperated with Develor on training of our managerial staff to be ready for the assessor’s role in the framework of MbO launching in our company. We appreciate a lot the cooperation with Mrs Kinga Novotná and the trainer Mrs Martina Georgievová in the preparation of the trainings. During the first stage, they helped us to train the managers for 'MbO goal setting' for the team as well as for the individuals. In the trainings, Mrs Georgievová managed to make participants understand the principle of 'goal cascading' as well as to learn it using examples of their own practice. In the subsequent workshop, the trainer took the role of the host, helping the future assessors to discuss main issues, to answer individual questions and to unify different opinions and approaches. In the next training held just before MbO assessment interviews, Mrs Georgievová was practicing with the managers not only the preparation and realisation of the assessment interviews, but also speaking about respective stumbling blocks waiting for the assessors. After carrying out the assessment process in the company, Kinga Novotná and Martina Georgievová helped us to implement and to evaluate the MbO assessment process using a questionnaire for the assessors as well as for the assessed employees. Their tips, comments and survey outputs helped us to carry out changes that were subsequently implemented in our assessment system.We appreciate Develor’s complex approach and seeing the things through to the end, their effort to evaluate the effectiveness of the cooperation being also commendable."
"At the Hungarian Siemens group a Talent Program has been introduced with the utmost support from the top management.
We have selected Develor Consulting for the implementation of the first phase of the Talent program as a result of an open tendering process.
The first phase of the Talent program was complemented with a Development Center (DC) so that we would have further information - other than the result of the performance appraisal results - for the compilation of the individual developmental plans for our talents. The challenge for us and for Develor Consulting was not only to deliver a high quality DC, but it was also
- to define tasks that would measure their talents according to the global Siemens competence system,
- DC observers would be able to objectively evaluate the talents’ competences based on the noted behavior and the same criteria
- to have as much information as possible by the end of DC that can be utilized for the individual plans
The course designer group and consultants of Develor Consulting Ltd. provided an excellent system in assessing our talents. Both in the preparatory phase of tasks and in making Siemens competences measurable, and during the DC itself and in giving feedbacks they have been customer oriented, flexible and professional in carrying out their tasks.
They implemented a high quality diagnostics methodology, which provided a result that exceeded our expectations."
"For us, Develor is a dependable partner who we can always count on if we are looking for high-level creativity at upper-management training courses. Effectiveness, dynamism and true teamwork are all hallmarks of their performance. This is why we have continuously chose the Develor team over the years."
"We selected Develor as our supplier to develop retail sales standards, training and mystery shopping for our stores. I appreciate that Develor really took time to listen to our needs and developed tailor-made programs for our company. Also, all trainers were proffesionals with substantial experience in sales.
What I value most on our co-operation with Develor is that after the project had finished, Develor helped us to develop in-house trainers through the series of TTTs and handed over to us custom made training materials. Thanks to this, we are currenlty able to satisfy 90% of our training needs ourselves.
... Well, let the results speak – after 2-year long co-operation with Develor our company scored number 1 position in customer care and sales skills in an independent study of sports goods retailers in the Czech Republic when we beated many internationally recognised brands."
"The Matra Power Plant has contracted Develor Consulting Ltd. in the spring of 2012 for the development and delivery of a comprehensive training concept for both top and mid level managers, for altogether 2300 employees.
Strengthening workplace safety and shaping a safety conscious attitude have been set as objectives, in accordance with the guidelines and recommendations of the RWE AG headquarters. Develor Consulting has submitted a proposal based on a completely new approach, emphasizing interactivity and involvement. This attractive offer with its novel suggestion for achieving behavioral and attitude change has preceded all its competitors in every aspect.
The 105 days training program has been delivered in 26 days by a team of experienced and professionally qualified team of 5 trainers, exceeding each of their strict propositions to the satisfaction of each employee and manager.
During the course of the four-hour intensive and efficient training programs they engraved such symbols in the minds of our employees that have immediately been integrated into their everyday work... Ou Company is completely satisfied with the development and delivery of the training program. Our partner, Develor and its staff have fully complied with their plans."